Procedures for lodging grievances :
- The students with genuine grievance may feel free to approach the members of Student Grievance Redressal & Welfare Committee in person or submit the grievance in prescribed application form online on the college website.
- The committee may if necessary forward the case to other committees, departments, administration, etc. concerned for further action.
- The committee may if required call the complainant for hearing.
- Any action taken on the matter shall be informed to the complainant within a period of 30 working days.
- Decision made by the university with regard to disciplinary matters, courses offered by the college,
- Decision made the competent authority on internal assessment, examination pattern, attendance etc.
- The SGR&WC shall consider only individual grievance of specific nature and not grievances raised collectively by group of students/grievance of general applicability.
Students can personally approach the members of the committee during working days
file their grievance HERE
Procedures of application for financial/material assistance :
- The student will be required to write application to the committee stating his/her need.
- Other students/teachers may recommend the needy student
- Post receipt of application, the committee will decide on the merit of case and scope for further action.
- Application for financial/material assistance may be granted on any grounds deemed genuine by the committee.