Email : email@example.com
- B.A, Baptist College, Kohima
- M.A, University of Hyderabad
- M. Phil, University of Hyderabad
- Ph.D. University of Hyderabad
Area of Interest :
- Social Mobility
- Sociology of Education
- Information Technology
Teaching Experience : 5 Years
Publications : Journals
- Vitsou Yano and Khobu Tsolo, Economic Contributions of Women in Traditional Naga Society in International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS), 2015, Vol 2, No.6, 158-162. (UGC Approved Journal No.47192)
- Khobu Tsolo, Political Economy of Information Technology Industry in India in International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS), 2015, Vol 2, No.7,1-9. (UGC Approved Journal No. 47192)
- Khobu Tsolo, Global information economy and shaping of information technology industry in India in EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business review, Vol-3, Issue -6, June 2015. (UGC Approved Journal No.47335)
- Economy, Education and Social Exclusion: Re-examining the issue of dropout(s) in Nagaland, at a two day National Seminar on ‘Economic and Educational Security with reference to North-East India, during 3-4th March 2010, I&PR Conference Hall, Aizawl, organised by Government J. Thankima college Aizawl and Mizoram Educational Foundation Aizawl. The Paper is published in the book Economy, Education and Insurgency in the North-East India edited by JV. Nunchunga, Mukherjee publishing Kolkata, 2012.
- Providing Quality Education and Restraining Dropouts in the Era of Globalization through Community Participation in Education: The experience of Nagaland at a two day National Seminar on “Lifelong Learning and Higher Education” during March 9-10 2012 organised by Department of Lifelong Learning, University of Jammu.
- Information Technology, Social Mobility and Gender: A Study on Women software Professionals in Hyderabad, in the World Women’s Congress on Gender in a Changing World held on August 17-22 2014 at University of Hyderabad.
- Culture and Gender Inequalities: Women in Naga Society at a two day National Seminar on Understanding India’s Ethnic Cultural Diversities: North East at a Glance on 2nd and 3rd December 2022, organized by Modern College Kohima.
- One day “National Seminar cum Celebration of International Women’s Day” as a Resource Person on 06th March, 2020, organized by Research Committee, Modern College, Kohima.
- One day National Webinar on “Gender parity in contemporary India: A Sociological perspective” as a Resource Person organized by Department of Sociology, astern Christian College, Dimapur on 2nd October 2021.
- ICSSR two day national seminar on 75 Years of India’s Achievements: Idea and Resolve as a Panelist on the topic The Pragmatics and Utopianism of Panch Pran organized by IQAC St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous) Jakhama on 14th and 15th April 2023.
- Research Methodology (Social Science) from May 23 to June 12, 2013 organized by Academic Staff College, University of Hyderabad.