- A student on joining the college is directly responsible to the Principal.
- Insubordination to the college authority or misconduct may lead to expulsion.
- Drunkenness from alcohol/drugs in the college is prohibited.
- Damage of college property shall be paid for by the student concerned.
- Attendance at lecture is compulsory. A student whose attendance is not satisfactory may have his/her name struck off from the register or detained from writing his/her examination. Nagaland University prescribes a minimum of 75% attendance in class. These requirements will be strictly enforced.
- Leave of absence of any kind will not be granted to students during class tests/examinations. This includes sick leave.
- Results of students will be determined by combining marks secured at the internal assessment, which includes class tests, paper presentations, assignments writings as prescribed by the university.
- Progress report containing periodic performance of test/examination and class attendance will be sent to parents/guardians of the student.
- Identity Card is issued to students on payment.
- Students are required to produce their identity card whenever asked for by the college authority.
- Students whose parents are not in Kohima must have a proper local guardian in Kohima.
- A student may be asked to leave the college on grounds of unsatisfactory academic progress, irregular attendance at classes, an act of indiscipline or non-payment of college fees in time.
- All Christian students are required to attend devotional services conducted once a week for every semester.
- No society/union can be formed in the college without the permission of the Principal nor shall any person be invited to address a meeting in the college without prior permission from the Principal.
- One academic session consists of six (6) months.
- Baptist College does not organize/sponsor any kind of picnic. As such, the college authority will have no involvement nor will own any responsibility in this matter.