Download form and Fill Up
- Download the form into your device (Mobile or PC) and get it printed. The form is in Legal Paper size (8 x 14 inch). Hence students are advised to make sure that the form is printed in Legal Paper Size. Any other Paper Size will be considered invalid.
- Fill up all your details correctly. CLICK HERE to see a sample filled form for reference.
- CLICK HERE to check the class wise subject combination and write the course name and code carefully in the form.
- Scan the duly filled form or capture with your mobile camera in good and clear resolution. File size should not exceed 1 Megabytes [MB] and should be a .pdf format.
- For 1 Semester Students, Rename the file with your Department and Name (For Eg : Sociology Senti Jamir, Senti as the First Name and Jamir as the Last Name) For 3rd and 5th Semester studetns use Nagaland University Roll No as the file name. (Eg : if your NU roll no is AG19070000, Please rename the file with this number.
Pay your exam fees online
- After Filling up your form, Pay your exam fees online on the bottom of this section. Choose and click the green button below of your category to make payment.
- After making the payment successfully, you will receive an automated email with a payment ID something like this (eg : pay_F1obzmDfDBsMug). Please keep this payment ID safe for future reference.
- After the payment, You will be shown a payment confirmation message. Then you will be automatically redirected to STEP 3 which is the Form Upload Page.
Payment Link for regular Students
payment link for students Appearing Backlog paper for 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester [2017-2019]
payment link for students Appearing Backlog paper for 5th Semester for 2015-2016
Upload Form and Submit
- Fill up your details in the form upload page. At the end of Step 2 after successfully making the payment, It will automatically take you to STEP 3. However in case you want to do it manually. You can go to form upload page (STEP 3) by CLICKING HERE
- Upload your duly filled Exam Form in the upload section in PDF format. We recommend using Adobe Scan or other similar apps for capturing and converting to PDF. Please make sure you convert your exam form in clear resolution and with correct angles. (Click here to download the android version of Adobe Scan.
- Then click the SUBMIT FORM button. (You will receive an automated email which is a confirmation that we have already received your form. Please save the confirmation mail for future reference. Please check your spam folder as well if you do not find the email in the inbox).
The Re-Submit Form button below is exclusively for those who have already paid the exam fees but not able to submit the form successfully and need to resubmit again. You need not Re-Submit if you have already submitted earlier.