Email : email@example.com
- B.A, Patkai Christian College
- M.A, Nagaland University
- Ph.D. Nagaland University
Area of Interest :
- Naga Writings in English
- Cultural Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Subaltern Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Teaching Experience : 17 Years
|Title of the book||Publisher||ISBN no.||Year|
|Sharing Stories( Co-edited)||Department of English, Baptist College, Kohima||ISBN 978-93-5346-642-8||2019|
|Insider Perspective: Critical Essays on Literature from Nagaland. ( Co-authored)||Barkweaver Publication, Norway||ISBN 978-82-93324-13-3||2017|
|Homegrown – Anthology of New Writings From Nagaland.( Co-edited)||Pen Thrill Publication
House, Kohima, Nagaland
|Discourses on Cultural Heritage in Contemporary Nagaland( Co-edited)||Pen Thrill Publication
House, Kohima, Nagaland
Book Chapters :
|Title of the book.||ISBN no:||Year|
|Dialectics on Northeast writings: Theory and Praxis||ISBN: 978-93-5526-049-9||2023|
|Northeast India- Readings in Cultural Life||978-93-5171-034-9||2021|
Articles/ Research Papers:
|Title of the paper||Journal/ Book||ISSN no|
|Women in Ao Society||Journal of English Literature||2229-4236|
|Role of Tourism in the Socio-Economic Development of Nagaland ( Emphasis On Rural Economy/ Sector Tourism||Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences||2319-9970|
|Culture As Reflected in Achebe’s Work and Ao Naga Literature.||Journal of Literature, Culture and Media Studies||0974-7192|
|Ao Naga Literature: An Overview||Literary Perspectives||0974-0368|
|Folklore as a Form of Art History: Re- Reading Jina Etiben – An Ao Folk Lore||Pranabananda Women’s College
|Cultural Elements in Jina Etiben||The Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences||2319-9970|
|Ao Folk Songs
A Discourse on Ao- Naga Folktales
|Journal of Literature, Culture and Media Studies||0974-7192|
|The Feminist Voice- Black Feminism in Maya Angelou’s Poem’s- Selected Works||Eastern Christian College Journal||Under Publication|
- Songs of the Ao- Nagas, published in Eclectic North East, June issue-2013
Participation & Presentations on Invitation :
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” in Sazolie College, Jotsoma on 1st September , 2022
- Invited as a resource person on the topic: “Writings of English from Nagaland,” organised by Donbosco College, Kohima on 4th September, 2019
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” in Kros College, Kohima on 25th July, 2022
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” on 23rd September, 2022 in Alder College, Kohima
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” on 19th September, 2022 in Oriental College, Kohima.
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” on 7th September, 2022 at Model Christian College, Kohima.
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” on 8th August, 2022 in Mount Olive College, Kohima.
- Lecture Series on Naga Writings in English- Delivered a lecture titled , “Development of Naga Literature: An Overview,” on 24th of August, 2022 at Capital College, Kohima.
- Participated in the second ( 2nd) edition of Nagaland Literature Festival, 2022 as a guest speaker, held on 3rd December, 2022.
- Participation in the Inter College Speech Competition, as Judge organised by the office of the Commissioner & District Election Officer, Kohima.
- Paper Presented: “An Overview of Cultural Values of the Aos in Temsula Ao’s Selected Writings ,” in the North Eastern Council sponsored National seminar on – The Pluralistic North East India : Appreciating the Diverse Culture of North East India, organised by the Research Cell and IQAC, Donbosco College from 1st-2nd November, 2019
- Attended: A one day seminar on “ DigiALL: Innovation and Technology for Gender Equality,” organised by Social Welfare Department ( Govt. of Nagaland)
- Attended: “ An Overview of Myths, Beliefs and Tradition of the Ao Nagas,” one day State seminar on Nagas in Transition: From Myth to Modernity, organised by Research Committee, Eastern Christian College, Dimapur on 30th September, 2016
- Paper presented: “Role of Tourism in the Socio- Economic Development of Nagaland( Emphasis on Rural Economy/ Sector Tourism,”in the UGC sponsored National seminar on Role of Tourism in the Socio- Economic Development of India with Special Reference to Nagaland, held on 26 th September, 2014
- Presented paper: on “Cultural Elements in Jina Etiben,” in the UGC sponsored one day state seminar on the theme “ Reviewing Naga Writers: A Quest for Identity and Culture, held 11th September, 2015
- Presented Paper: on “Folkore as a Form of Art History: Re-reading Jina Etiben- an Ao folklore,” in the UGC sponsored One-Day State Seminar on Vision and Mission in Writings From Nagaland: From the Perspective of Nagaland Literature in English held at Pranabananda Women’s College, Dimapur on 18th August, 2016.
- Presented paper: on “TheSubaltern Voice in the Writings from Nagaland,” in the Three-Day International Conference Why Ecocriticism? organised by the Department of English, Sikkim Government College in collaboration with Foundation for the Study of Literature and Environment, New Delhi from the 21st to the 23rd of November, 2017.
- Presented Paper : titled “Representing the Environment: Ecological Concern and Human Values inTemsula Ao’s Selected Works,”in the Two-Day National Seminar on the theme KELHOU ZHO – CULTURAL HERITAGE AMONG THE TRIBES OF NAGALAND: Balancing Tradition and Modernity, Held on24th & 25th September, 2019 , Organised by Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, North East Regional Centre, Guwahati (IGNCA-NERC) &Culture Study Centre, Baptist College.
- Presented paper in the Two Day International Conference on “Literature as a source of Local Historian: A Reading of Easterine Kire’s Mari beyond the war Zone,” on the theme Interdisciplinarity: Intersections of Literature and History for Social and Cultural Change (COIN – 2019), organised by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) on 19th-20th October, 2019.
- Presented Paper : on “The Feminist Voice: Black Feminism in Maya Angelou’s poems: Selected Works.”in the international Conference on Contemporary American Literature, History, Culture and Politics held from 28th February to 1st March, 2019 organised by the Department of English, Nagaland University.
- Presented Paper: titled “Cultural Elements in Selected Works of Achebe and A Naga Literature: A Comparative Study,” during the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSS) sponsored Three-Day Online National Seminar on Fourth World Literature: Voices of the Marginalised with Special Reference to Northeast India, organised by the Department of English, Tetso College, Dimapur from 22nd – 24ih November, 2021.
- Chaired a session in the Iwo Day International Conference on Interdisciplinarty: Intersections of Literature and History for Social and Cultural Change (COIN – 2019), organized by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) on 19 & 20th October 2019. (Session No.38– 11:45 am to 1:00 pm-20th oct 2019)
- Chaired a Session in the Two-Day National Seminar on KELHOU ZHO – CULTURAL HERITAGE AMONG THE TRIBES OF NAGALAND: Balancing Tradition and Modernity, held on 24th & 25 September, 2019, BAPTIST COLLEGE, KOHIMA CAMPUS
- Attended the Online Capacity Building Workshop on “Effective Research Methodology & Publication Strategies” from 27th February 2023 – 3rd March 2023
Workshop for New and Aspiring Naga Writers
- Ura Hotel, Kohima, November 28 – 29, 2019
FDP/Orientation/ Refresher Course attended:
- Attended the Online Capacity Building Workshop on “Effective Research Methodology & Publication Strategies” from 27th February 2023 – 3rd March 2023.
- Participated in the National Webinar on Implementation of NEP-2020: Issues and Challenges of Higher Education in Nagaland held on 20-05-2023 organized by the Department of Teacher Education, School of Humanities and Education, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema, Nagaland.
- UGC SPONSORED ORIENTATION COURSE HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY participated in the four week Orientation Course organised during 08.02.2016 to 04.03.2016
- Orientation Course for Teachers of English at UG Level organised by the Department of English, Kohima, Nagaland from 24th -25 th August, 2006
- Participated in the REFRESHER COURSE held from 5th January to 25th January, 2010, A UGC-Academic Staff College, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
- Participated in the Orientation Programme on Implementation of CBCS-LOCF Syllabi organised by Department of English, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema on 7″ June 2022.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Kohima Science College annual Peer reviewed Journal “Rüsie: A Journal of contemporary scientific, academic and social issue” for the session 2017-2022.
- Member of the Question Paper Moderation of English for the Under Graduate (2nd, 4th & 6th Semester) and (5th Semester Supplementary) and 2nd Semester CBCS Exam, 2023.
- Member of affiliated colleges of NU of the Board of Undergraduate Studies, English for implementation of NEP and finalising the Course template of FYUGP, 2023.
- Member of the Question Paper Moderation of English for Under-Graduate CBCS, 1st Semester Exam 2022.
- Member for Developing “Model Question” for UG courses under the CBCS.
- Member( Special Invitee) of BUGS,in English -2022-2023
- Member of the Board of Studies (BoS) in the Dept. of English, for 3 years w.e.f 2023.